Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/c30thta/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
1st Car Show = 1st Trophy!!
30th Anniversary Trans Am Forum
December 18, 2017, 12:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Visit The Main Page of Our Site To Find Other Information & Resources, the Car of the Month & How to join and become an official paid member: http://www.30th-ta.net/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st Car Show = 1st Trophy!!  (Read 2515 times)
CLASSYG8GT

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2014, 07:38:30 AM »

Whats up guys....I recently purchased #168 and I took it out to her 1st car show and won a trophy! 

That was pretty cool feeling!  Its a local car show that has over 200+ cars every saturday night with all sorts of real nice cars.  Funny thing I have been going there for years with my old low mileage mint 02 CETA and it never won any trophy's at any car shows and I have been to MANY!!  So actually bringing the 99 Anny to its 1st car show and wining a trophy was a cool experience! 

30birdy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 10:48:03 AM »

Welcome to the board! Congratulations on the win and the new ownership of the 30th.
Pam Trans Am

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 11:36:34 PM »

Very cool!
Congratulations on getting a 30th, and winning at your first show with it. They are so different, they do really show up at the shows. I had shown and won with an older Firebird prior to getting my 30th, and have been shocked at the attention my 30th has received.

Good luck on your future shows, and enjoy!
CLASSYG8GT

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 11:19:42 AM »

....Make that 2 trophies now!!

It was at a high end car show so I was a bit surprised but happy at the same time!  Amazing how everyone is attracted to this car! It feels good to own a piece of Pontiac history!
Pam Trans Am

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 11:05:18 PM »

Congratulations again!

These are amazing cars, glad you are enjoying it. Good luck on your future shows too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: