Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/c30thta/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Langley Good Times Cruise-In Show & Shine
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
30th Anniversary Trans Am Forum
Posts in 1545 Topics by 893 Members - Latest Member: collectortransam
Home Help Search Login Register
+  30th Anniversary Trans Am Forum
|-+  Technical Discussion
| |-+  Showcar & Detailing
| | |-+  Langley Good Times Cruise-In Show & Shine
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Langley Good Times Cruise-In Show & Shine  (Read 207 times)
1PDQBIRD

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2016, 11:52:12 AM »

Hey all !  The largest car show in western Canada will be held September 10, 2016 in downtown Langley, British Columbia.  A friend of mine and I have been granted permission to be entered in the Concourse d-Elegance at Douglas Park, Langley (near the main body of the show). He has an immaculate 15th Anniversary Trans Am and I have the 30th.  We would like anyone in the vicinity who has an original 1969 T/A or a 20th or a 25th to contact the organizers of the show at 604-371-3770 to ask to be entered in this part of the show. We would like to set up a collection of our fine, original,  and pristine vehicles for a display as a group. If interested please call that number and explain that you would like to enter then if accepted e-mail me at sagen@shaw.ca. Thankyou!

Gary
30th Anniversary Trans Am #0989
30birdy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 07:07:11 PM »

That would be awesome to get an original and all anniversaries together. Post pics for sure.
1PDQBIRD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 01:36:09 PM »

Well, the car show was a success with 1200 vehicles attending!

We weren't able to get all the anniversary Trans Ams together this year but will try for next year.  There was an original Trans Am at the show as well as a 20th but they were not in the concours. My pal Leigh and I showed our 15th and 30th , respectively, together in the Concours d'Elegance.  His buddy with the 20th will join us next year and I met a spectator there who has an original Trans Am who will join us next year (it's in Chicago right now getting restored) so all I need from any of you out there locally (within the Lower Mainland) with a 25th to e-mail me if interested. Thanks all!

Gary
30th Anniversary Trans Am #0989
30birdy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 03:32:37 PM »

Thanks for the update, sounds like it was a great turn out.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: