Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/c30thta/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
1st production 2002 CE Convertible - signed by Leno and T Stewart!!
30th Anniversary Trans Am Forum
June 19, 2018, 05:09:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st production 2002 CE Convertible - signed by Leno and T Stewart!!  (Read 1836 times)
AuburnGrad93

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2009, 05:50:34 PM »

How COOL would this car be to own??  Shocked  Notice they don't list the price? I bet they want 60k or more for it? Still, it is an awesome collector car!!!

http://www.autocollections.com/index.cfm?key=3641&action=details&tab=inventory&cartable=

#1036 A4 Convertible, TCS, Monsoon 12 disc changer
01 SOM RA WS6 Convertible
mr.turbota

Trans Am collector

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »

That is a super beautiful car for sure.
Sure would love that in my collection.  Wink
Notice how both of them are left handed?
Oh well, I have this:
http://warbirdta.proboards91.com/index.cgi?board=collectorsedition&action=display&thread=273

George  Cool

TTA#231 (signed by Emerson Fittapaldi on my dash map pocket)

Featured in:

Books:
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1969-1999 Photo Album
Pontiac Firebird 1967-2000 Photo History
Firebird Trans Am by David Newhardt

Magazines:
Smoke Signals Sept 1993
Car Craft March 2000
TA Collector

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

Wow! I didn't know GM sold this car. This car was at the TANAT'S in 2001 with the other cars from GM on display. I was in the right place at the right time. Jim Mattison ask me if I could help him for a little while. I said sure. I thought it was to help load a display. Jim reached in his pocket and pulled out 6 sets of car keys. He ask if I would help drive one of the GM show cars. Since I did not own a 4th gen TA or a convert. at the time. Jim thought he would spark my interest in buying one. I got to drive this CETA convert. off of the show area and over to the GM transport truck that was to haul it back to GM. It probably was the coolest thing I have ever got to do at a car show. People were looking at the car and I push the remote to unlock the doors and get in. Rolled down the driver window and fired up the engine. People ask if I was with a special car cub as all 6 cars filed out together.

1 of 2 cars used to Pace the 1999 Daytona 500
PACE CAR 10,   #0048
StevenBrown
Administrator

Conroe, Texas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 07:32:20 AM »

Wow! I didn't know GM sold this car. This car was at the TANAT'S in 2001 with the other cars from GM on display. I was in the right place at the right time. Jim Mattison ask me if I could help him for a little while. I said sure. I thought it was to help load a display. Jim reached in his pocket and pulled out 6 sets of car keys. He ask if I would help drive one of the GM show cars. Since I did not own a 4th gen TA or a convert. at the time. Jim thought he would spark my interest in buying one. I got to drive this CETA convert. off of the show area and over to the GM transport truck that was to haul it back to GM. It probably was the coolest thing I have ever got to do at a car show. People were looking at the car and I push the remote to unlock the doors and get in. Rolled down the driver window and fired up the engine. People ask if I was with a special car cub as all 6 cars filed out together.

"TA Collector",
That would have been awesome!   Grin

Steven Brown   30th-ta Admin.
Previous Owner of Car# 0278 M6 Coupe
www.StevenDBrown.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: